Heat Pump Repair Emergency? You’ll Hear From Us In An Hour!
Heat pumps, like all mechanical appliances, can be finicky at times. You may have kept up with a strict schedule of maintenance and still find yourself without heat in the dead of winter or lacking cool air in the summer.
Regular maintenance includes things like:
- Check furnace filter / offer replacement
- Condensing coil and fin cleaning
- Lubricate all moving parts
- A comprehensive, 18-point maintenance checklist
The great thing about keeping up with your regular maintenance is if there’s ever a unique problem requiring repairs, you’ll receive a discount on regular and emergency labour rates.
What Is Your Heat Pump Problem?
Heat pumps can encounter a number of issues, and a single issue could be caused by a handful of mechanical faults. If your system is displaying any of the following, don’t go to work on it yourself – that could make it worse and more costly when we have to visit.
- The heat pump won’t turn on
- The heat pump is producing off-temperature air
- The breaker keeps tripping
- The heat pump blower doesn’t seem to run
- The cycles seem random, too short, or too long
- The noise coming from your heat pump seems abnormal
Call your D&B ClimateCare member and get the job done right the first time.
Why Work With a ClimateCare Member?
- We’re trained to perform repairs on every existing make and model, and update our training when new technologies enter the market
- ClimateCare members are local business owners, so when you book with ClimateCare, you’re getting a local expert familiar with the subtleties of heating and cooling issues in your region
- Straightforward pricing, with available financing, because cost is almost always the first thing our customers want to know
- Every ClimateCare member must adhere to the strict, industry-leading quality standards outlined by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices
Contact your D&B ClimateCare member for heat pump repairs today and see why we’re the most trusted name in residential HVAC service in Ontario.