Fast and Affordable HRV & ERV Repairs
Heat Recovery Ventilators were invented in Canada to recapture as much of the heat energy lost through air exchange to the outside as possible. No wonder they rarely break down! Energy Recovery Ventilators work much in the same way, but they keep humidity in your home during dry winter months.
However rare it might be, these appliances do break down from time to time. When it happens, turn to D&B ClimateCare for quick, affordable repairs. We’re available 24/7 to make sure your home isn’t bleeding expensive, conditioned air to the outside.
Have You Kept Up With Regular Maintenance?
We provide both WeCare maintenance plans that cover seasonal maintenance that will help you avoid a breakdown, and Protection Plans that help make service more affordable in cases where repairs are unavoidable. Learn more about what these plans cover here.
What is Included in a Standard Maintenance Call?
Regular HRV/ERV maintenance should keep your system from experiencing a sudden crash. A protection plan includes:
- Cleaning and/or replacing filters
- Air flow verification and, if needed, vent, grill and ductwork cleaning
- Cleaning and lubricating fans
- Cleaning the vents, ducts, and grills
- Condensate drain inspection
- Cleaning the heat exchange core
Plus, if you subscribe to a maintenance plan, you get a significant discount off regular labour rates whenever additional repairs are required. We can do a lot to keep your system in perfect condition, but sometimes it can’t be avoided.
Why Call D&B ClimateCare for Your HRV/ERV Repair?
- We are expert HRV/ERV technicians with up-to-date manufacturer training
- We are a local business owner, so you’re supporting the local economy
- Straightforward pricing, even if you want the job done right, price is still a factor
- D&B adheres to stringent standards set out by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices
Contact us today and see why so many of your neighbours already trust us to repair their HRV/ERV and other home comfort systems.