The WeCARE Promise
ClimateCare members are committed to ongoing training and technical education so they can reliably provide surpassing service and modern solutions. Each of our HVAC systems contractors pledges to follow through on the WeCARE promise of comfort, accountability, reliability, and excellence.
WHAT DO I GET WITH A CLIMATECARE MEMBER?
First and foremost, you get skilled HVAC systems contractors that are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Beyond that…
- Choice – You can choose from big brand names or house brands that come with added value. If you want, our members can make recommendations they think will best fit your needs, but there’s never any pressure to follow their lead.
- Flexibility – Accommodating payment plans that can limit the financial disruption of unexpected home repairs.
- Peace-of-mind – Know that you’re getting the best value for your investment. Our quality standards are second to none and our services set industry standards.
- Partnership – We don’t just work for you, we partner with you. All our members have longstanding relationships with customers across Ontario.
- Transparency – If you need a repair, our technicians can show you exactly why. If you need a new furnace, ditto. We’re committed to customer satisfaction with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR FURNACE?
The Top 3 Homeowner Concerns About Furnaces
ClimateCare: We’re a breath of fresh air.
ClimateCare is Canada’s largest network of independent heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems contractors. We’re 100% member-owned, and we’ve been that way since the cooperative formed in 1992.
Request a service call from one of our service specialists. Emergency service available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. After hours calls are responded to within 60 minutes – guaranteed!