When your heating system includes multiple units and components, it makes sense to let certified home HVAC technicians take care of the entire system’s service and maintenance.
Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRVs) and Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERVs) are energy efficient add-ons to your HVAC system that increase your comfort and save money.
You can expect the following checklist to be completed as part of our Precision Tune-Up:
- Clean or replace filters
- Verify airflow and clean the vents, grills and ductwork
- Clean and lubricate fans, if needed
- Inspect the condensate drain
- Clean the heat exchange core
- Complete system inspection
- All in all a 13 point HRV/ERV maintenance checklist is performed
- Plus a discount off regular labour rates if repairs are ever required